20121117

Mr. Marshmallow Series | He's Driving Me Crazy!

Posted by Princess Candy at 8:52 PM

I may be insane, being so much in love in this age is not usually happen to someone else. I just write this story to make a bet with myself which is always murmuring in my heart.
____________________________________________________________________________

I just wanna know would this kind of love story will have happy ending story or not. Now I just arguing with myself about what should I do in front of him. Being in love in this age is not as simple as I was in 17 yo, or younger. I have not experienced being in love for so long time. My heart just like to stop to love someone, I swear for the God's shake. I might put attention more to someone which has sense of humor or have such a cute baby face, but that's all. 

Nothing happen then yet make another story. It's just repeated and repeated again for  about 6 years lately. But suddenly he came into my live. He just passes through without any sign of being into this kind of situation. We just meet and greet and comment each other. 

I thought he's just someone who just have a good sense of humor and he he's such a cute young boy. I thought that's all. Well, it happened when he's taken. But now, when I know he's single, I started to make a hope of a closer relation with him. He's just, you know, my type. Totally! 
  • He's cute, and sweet like (you see, err) a Marshmallow? He's really funny and has good sense of humor. Nobody will deny it!
  • His voice cracked, but that's why I love him. It sounds so manly even he has a small body. 하하하
  • He's Asian lover too. He can be so childish when he talks about how much he crush with Nana (After School)
  • He has a bright skin.
  • He's Hindu. Just like me!
  • He has Kasta (•̯͡.•̯͡) ♥ (Well if you don't understand, let me explain you later in other entry). I can not wait if he becomes to be my lover, so I can lift my family's status :)
So with this kind of situation makes me really really hope God will grant my wish to become his lover. I know it kind of odd wish but I really enjoy loving him. When I get his message I will replay it with speed of light. If he stares at me I will blush myself without preparation. If he sits right in beside me, my heart can not stop pounding as if it will jump out of my body. It's ridiculous, right? But it's real. But I really can't stop hearing melody of love in my ears. So I thought, this being in love is! 

And he gives me a hope, and I became eager and eager to hope more than being his only message lover. I want him to show me his love to me. He should know I really am serious with my feeling, and he can not neglect what he started. 

God, please make sure he will be serious with me too, please make him mine and love me like I love him. I just can't accept if he just play with my heart, this heart has broken once, please don't let it broken twice because it so much hurt. I love you God and I am sure you know that exactly. Please give more clues to being nicer, more attractive and lovely to him, God. I trust you to make my love story become a complete of happy ending legend of my life. 

Theme song of this entry is: Sugar Sugar (Archies)  | Sugar, ah honey honey, You are my candy girl boy, And you've got me wanting you (ˆ‎ڡˆ‎) ㅋㅋㅋ

0 Candies on "Mr. Marshmallow Series | He's Driving Me Crazy!"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez