20121116

Confeitōs

Posted by Princess Candy at 8:10 PM

For me, friends are people that make me stick around them with no hesitation, comfortable, being myself and always understand each other.

Friendship is not something eternal, it's fragile instead but if we keep it planting and fertilizer it, it will grow over and over again. For me, friendship is more beautiful than love itself cause it contains loves.

Friendship is always sweet depend on how we treat our friend and communicate well. It may war but it will end with peace and we will grow stronger together.

Friendship is a traveler that can take me to the highest sky and slowly reach my dream. They are my mood booster, they are the reason why I keep walking my dream cause their existence give me a lot of energy to imagine, how a new world create. They don't give me a reason why I should walk my dream, they give me an action and inspiration.

The sweetness of my friendship is symbolized by a confeito, a sugar candy. Let me intoduce My Confeitōs in my land:

Calibpe CLeo Square 
It stand for: [CA]pricorn, [LIB]ra, [P]isc[E]s, [C]ancer [LEO]2
They are my mood booster! Whenever I feel empty, sad or unwell they will give my their formula to cheer me up. Even just meet, chitchat or just play a bit they can make my mood up to highest level. They also my reason to walk my dream. They support me without any compesation.
____________________________________________________________________________
1. Wizard of Earth (Earth) : A Tomboy Capricorn Girl
2. Wizard of Air (Air) : A Spiritual Libra Girl
3. Wizard of Ocean : It's Me
4. Oppa : A Cancer Playboy Wannabe
5. Choi Yuna: A Korean Dramatic Fantastic Ring Ding Dong Leo Girl
6. Lichong Wei: A Melancholic Leo Boy

 ____________________________________________________________________________

Candies Over Flower 
よし! Let me introduce you my official friends with same company and have a master future plans to become a succesful doctor. Whatever our destiny drags us We will support each other!
____________________________________________________________________________
1. Opungie : A Passionless but Smart Girl
2. Ciky : A Lazy but Love Fighter Girl
3. Tantei : Grumpy but  Careful Friend

____________________________________________________________________________

They are my confeitōs, where are yours?

0 Candies on "Confeitōs"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez