20121116

Cotton Candies

Posted by Princess Candy at 8:07 PM

Sweetest taste and appearance of Cotton Candy inspires me to create so many plot of love stories. In this bar, I will offer you so many love stories, some of them are my personal stories that's why I keep my identity hidden because I don't want to drag anybody else interfere my personal life. I just want to share my thought here, to relieve my feeling while I am happy but nobody can share my happiness, to comfort my feeling as well when nobody knows how hurt my heart after being dumped by someone I really like. Let me become a secret admire of my loves. Let them live happily without any hesitation or burden of my existence, let me be only a Princess in a Candy Jar that always love my loves from a distance. I believe, one day I will leave this candy jar and find my real Prince who can accept my sincere feeling to him.

Fairy Floss Stories
____________________________________________________________________________

  1. Hello, Mister Marshmallow! | A love story of mine. When love is not about having each other the world is not about come to and end...
____________________________________________________________________________

Aren't love complete our live? Of course! So don't hesitate to love someone and keep loving them will help you to grow stronger than yesterday. ♡

0 Candies on "Cotton Candies"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez