20121116

About Princess Candy

Posted by Princess Candy at 7:59 PM
Hello, Confeitōs!
My name is Princess Candy, I live in a candy jar. It's near Far-Far Away Kingdom. Don't worry about me. I am a little bit different, but I don't bite! ㅋㅋㅋAs you know, I am a girl with a global thought, I don't like being same with other (you can call it unique to refine), but simple is still the best for me. My thought is quite complicated to describe about me and myself, so I will let you know me by this Q&A Sheets below. 

Here We Go!
____________________________________________________________________________
  1. Is Princess Candy a real name? | Nope!
  2. What is your real name? | 秘密, aka Secret! ㅎㅎㅎ
  3. Sex? | Female
  4. How old are you? | Now 22 yo
  5. Which Contingent do you live? | Asia
  6. How many language can you speak? | English, Bahasa, Melayu, Japanese, Korean, etc as long it can be translated by Google Translate ほほほほ
  7. Do you have any fame attraction? | Yes!
    • Singer : Taylor Swift, YUI, Carl Rae Jepsen
    • Group : Linkin Park, The All American Reject, He Is We, 슈퍼주니어, 김태연 [소녀시대], 이태민 [샤이니]
    • Actress : 新垣結衣, 北川 景子, Zoey Dischanel, Kajol, Pretty Zinta,
    • Actor : Joseph Gordon Levitt, Jake Gyllenhaal, Robert Downey Junior,  이민호, 송중기, 三浦春馬, 生田斗真
    • Director : Chris Nolan
    • Composer : James Horner
    • Fashion: Gemma Ward
  8. What is your complexion? | My eyes and hands
  9. What is your favorite words? | 어떻게, どうして, Excellent!
  10. What is your hobby? | Reading, Playing Piano, Drawing, Blogging, Watching Movie/Drama
  11. What is your passion of life? | Being a beauty scientist with a great love story and famous
  12. Give me hints about your appearance! | Wavy black hair, small eyes, big a little bit sharp nose, small face, small mouth, 1.58 m height, 46 kg weight.
 ____________________________________________________________________________
Okay, my brain don't compensate other questions anymore. I will add it if I have new inspiration and I will appreciate if you have another question to complete my profile. ふふふ 
Click here to view my Blogger Profile! | Facebook Fan Page | Twitter

Merci!

0 Candies on "About Princess Candy"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez