20121116

Lollipop

Posted by Princess Candy at 8:09 PM

I am a girl with a simple thought but I keep my mind open. I am not such a perfectionist but I am a rightist one. When something goes wrong I will make it right, but not take any force. I will fix anything with so many ways and I will get it while I keep in silent, when I walk, when I sing, when I work or take a bath. So many things in this world can make me inspire. No, I don't say I am a real genius artist who can create anything I want with once. Like other, I fell so many times but I never give up til I find other way to reach my goal.

For me, there's no reason to seek inspiration because the inspiration itself will come by. Two things must to do when the inspiration come to me
  1. Record it :  write on paper, type in computer/iPad/ hand phone
  2. Capture it : via hand phone or camera/ camcorder
That were the most effective way to keep me produce something new. I love doing something new, I love traveling and I love being refreshed by something new. It seems like rebirth in other level and keep me passionate to my life.
 ____________________________________________________________________________
And these are my source of inspirations:
  1. Music 
  2. Book 
  3. Movie
 ____________________________________________________________________________

Well that are 3 most inspirations in my live. But it doesn't mean other things beside them can't give me inspiration.

0 Candies on "Lollipop"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez