20121118

Calibpe Series | Oppa, Don't Leave Us!

Posted by Princess Candy at 11:11 AM
He's one of best friend I've ever had...
 ____________________________________________________________________________
I never felt missing someone this bad, not even to my parents before like I miss friend of mine, Oppa. He's one of our mood maker. I know he's a free man but his loyalty to friend is no joke. Even he has his own sadness due to lost his mother, but he can provide us a lot of love and smile. All I know is: there's something secret that hidden in his deepest of heart that nobody can open it. He hid his true self. He hid the darkness of his life, he doesn't want to open it even when he's around us. And now, what I am afraid most was happened. Oppa is not able to contact, he try to avoid us as much as he can. He tried to disappear and don't want to be ours anymore, that is my speculation only.

I hope I was wrong. I hope I made him angry that's why he try to avoid us so I can make confession that I am sorry. I hope he's just kidding around and turn back to us. We really miss him. If he come back home, back to us, I want to hug him and say "Everything is just fine, you're not alone!" 
 ____________________________________________________________________________
Theme Songs: 
You're Not Alone-Anymore (George Harrison)
You always said that I'd be back again,  
That I'd come running to you in the end, 
I thought that you were on your own, 
And now I find you're not alone
I'll see you through the rain
Through the heartache and pain
It hurts like never before
You're not alone any more
You always said that I would know someday
Just how it feels when your love walks away
I let you down I let you go
I lost you, how was I to know
 


Darling (Avril Lavigne)
Darling
you 're hiding in the clouds once again,
start smiling
I know you're trying
real hard not to turn your head away
pretty darling
face tomorrow, tomorrow is not yesterday
Yesterday oh oooooh

Pretty please
I know it's a drag
wipe your eyes and put up your head
I wish you could be happy instead
There's nothing else I can do
But love you the best that I can
yeah yeah yeah yeah
Darling
I was there once a while ago
I know
that it's hard to be stuck with
people that you love
when nobody trusts

0 Candies on "Calibpe Series | Oppa, Don't Leave Us!"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez