20121118

Mr. Marshmallow Series | He & His Lip Service

Posted by Princess Candy at 10:39 AM
 When It Started? I even forgot when I started like him...
____________________________________________________________________________
I might know him since 4 years ago, but I really want to know about him more since about 2 months ago. Someone suddenly offer me his Blackberry Contact Number and with no hidden motives I just add him and he confirmed it. I think it just coincidence because I add new friends due to my last BB was broken.

I really didn't have any additional feeling to him because he's someone else's BF. He's taken and his status is his girlfriend's name, Ms. Moon. But I often commented his status because his status was always extraordinary, for example:
____________________________________________________________________________ 
Mr. Marshmallow | [Status] "Try to get along with my patient"
____________________________________________________________________________
then I commented:
Me | "You are an amazing doctor, continue!" (˘-˘)ง
____________________________________________________________________________
That's an unnecessary comment but he make it as if it was a valuable one, so he replied:
Mr. Marshmallow | "I even try to date her, this foreigner patient! Hahaha!"
____________________________________________________________________________ 

God! That's the first time I realize he has a good sense of humor so I think hey, he's not as bad *ss as I thought before.

He even call me with my name, even we never officially introduced each other. I think he knows me from Oppa. Oppa must tell him about me a bit I think. Since then I confident to become his friend and chat as if we know each other well.

One day, in the middle of a night, I forgot what occasion brought me to that conversation, suddenly he become so childish and I think it's a great honor for me become a person who know his true personality. He suddenly told me that he really adores Nana (After School). He even shared her pictures more than 5 to me via BBM (Blackberry Messenger). That's a plus point added to him. He comfort with his personality, he never pretends to be cool in front of other people at least in front of me. And since then my heart is completely captivated by him. He's someone I looking for. And that feeling can't be easily erased just like a root of tree which grip the ground firmly.

Now I understand why woman said felt in love first time in a first conversation.
____________________________________________________________________________
Theme song: Rainy Sunday (Postman to Heaven's OST)

0 Candies on "Mr. Marshmallow Series | He & His Lip Service"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez