20121120

Music Chart

Posted by Princess Candy at 6:25 AM
People haven't always been there for me but music always has [Taylor Swift]
____________________________________________________________________________
These are music chart that I listed with my personal judgement only and not based on most popular hits in latest chart. These charts are pure due to my personal mood and life. My music genres are pop, hip metal, orchestra, instrumental, bhajan. So if you find these chart are dominated by those genre please don't feel bothered.

All these music providers are not belong to me. Full credit to owner. 
Please buy original CD!

October 2012
Haru-haru (Big Bang) | Lies (Big Bang) | Dance Again (Jennifer Lopez) | High Fly (CN Blue-Acoustic OST) | Dangerous Confession of Brocolli (Sin See Kyung-Acoustic OST) | Ave Maria (Kim Ah Joong-200 Pounds of Beauty OST) | Take My Hand (IU-The Greatest Love OST) | | | | |

November 2012
Perahu Kertas (Maudy Ayunda) | Cobalah Mengerti (Lukman, Ariel and friends ft. Momo Geisha) | Sekuat Hatimu (Last Child) | Canon (J Pachelbel) At The Dolphin Bay Series | We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Taylor Swift) | Sodi Sodi Ankhenyon Wali (Mohabbetein OST) | Raghupatti Ragav Rajaram (Bhajan) |

0 Candies on "Music Chart"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez