20121119

Random | Graduation oh Graduation!

Posted by Princess Candy at 8:21 AM
A doctor must work eighteen hours a day and seven days a week. If you cannot console yourself to this, get out of the profession. [Martin H. Fischer]
____________________________________________________________________________
You know, the most wanted moment in 1.5 years lately for me is this moment: Graduation! For being "slave" in 1.5 was an amazing experience in my life and I think I've learned so much "pain". ㅋㅋㅋ Well, I was being a young medical doctor, you can call it "semi-doctor" or something like intern but not yet, ahhh, really hard to explain in English. In my country, doctor is very respectful job and you can say it most wanted job ever. It's due to difficulty and prestige to enter this site. Yeah, until now, maybe doctor is one of most respectable job over the world, maybe? or maybe not?

Well, let me explain how I can through this hard -almost suffocating- way. It took about 5.5 years until I get title doctor officialy. First 4 years was litteraly learn in campuss (non-practical learning) while next 1.5 year was used to practical learning (young medical doctor). Honestly, first 4 years being medical student in this faculty was easily followed because I used to learn in acceleration class in senior high school (what a wrong decision while I was young, ㅋㅋㅋ). I really enjoy learning and I can say I was too "take it easy" all of subject. No passion of being first, I just want to go to the flow.

And then I started learn practical lesson in hospital. I was tought how to handle patient, communicate well, and deal with any medicolegal term. And a week ago I finish all course that have been agreed before. But suddenly everything is changing. Faculty made another rule to complete before graduation and that makes all student come in angry state. Why does the faculty suddenly change provision that had been held for years? And why now? In the middle we enjoy our G0 (G zero) phase?

Faculty suddenly want us to collect our journal to publish. Well it's not difficult task, but supplementary task followed were the worst. We have to meet to our supervisor to collect their sign, copy it, make a revision and another signature, back to hospital back to campus, revision again, copy again #die! Okay, thanks for all! I hope our journal will be publish well and not only as supplementary requirement cause it's too troublesome. You can imagine if you have planned to back to your town (for foreigner like my friend), then they have to postpone their departure, right? What if they don't have any extra money? Well it's just a sample only, we have to think worst probability #sigh. I have no other choice but do it. Okay, I will do it, but I need my mood back first. おーっ Now le' me blogging until I find my inspiration to write my journal. ~(˘▼˘~) (~˘▼˘)~

Forget about graduation matter, let me tell you about how does it feel welcoming the day being a doctor. After I passed 5.5 (++) years totally, then I realized, I never learned anything seriously. What have I done? Why didn't I learn seriously since first time baptized as a medical doctor?

Well, it just because I have no reason to become a doctor. Be a doctor feels like be a spider(wo)man, I guess. You must know this quote coming from Spiderman 1 "Great Power Comes With Great Responbility" That quote was totally for a doctor! Become a doctor is not a simple task. When somebody trust their life in your hand, all you can do just do your best. If you are not educated enough, then what will you? After realized how much burden I have as a doctor, I think I have to do something that I will learn properly how yo be a good and great doctor.
____________________________________________________________________________
And if suddenly I ask to my self,
Who Am I? | I am Spiderwoman I am Princess Candy, A Doctor!
____________________________________________________________________________
Theme song:
Olympic Dream (Maksim Mrvca)
Keep Holding On (Avril Lavigne) | Keep holding on, cause you know we'll make it through...

0 Candies on "Random | Graduation oh Graduation!"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez