20121120

Movie Series

Posted by Princess Candy at 7:48 PM

Finally I made this Page, ~(˘▼˘~) (~˘▼˘)~
I really like watching movie or drama, from any countries (Hollywood, Bollywood, Indonesian, Thai, Japanese, Korean), animation (Disney, anime) and commercial film. ㅋㅋㅋ But I do care about the quality. I usually see the director first (for Hollywood movie) or the casts (Japanese and Korean) and genre (rest). It's really important to decide watching movie based on its background because I really care about the quality and I usually use that movie as my live guidance or to improve my skill or inspire me. I will really love and maybe post in this blog for those movies which inspire me a lot, or give rough comment if the movies are really not-tend-to-watch!

Well, I guess my introductory was to long, ごめんなさい! けけけ! (´▽`ʃƪ) So let me share my experiences during watching movie here. It's too much movie I've watched but I think I can have installment from now. (ˇ▼ˇ)♥  So, let us begin, what story can bring back my memory?
____________________________________________________________________________
  1. Most Romantic Scenes You May Adapt Tow Create Your Own Drama!
  2. Welcoming Miss Panda and Mr Hedgehog!
  3. Why Should Love Baifern, Mario Murer and Jirayu Kao!
____________________________________________________________________________
If you have any idea to write, please leave comment in candy cane below and share your thought as a movie-holic. 감사합니다!

0 Candies on "Movie Series"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez