20121120

Movie | Ms. Panda & Mr. Hedgehog

Posted by Princess Candy at 9:21 PM
❦ I am confused, do I have right to love you? [Ko Seung Ji-Panda and Hedgehog]
❦ If you kiss me 3 times, would you marry me then? [Pan Dayang- Panda and Hedgehog]
____________________________________________________________________________
New Movie, Hurray! *rolling

Well, after vacuum in this job (read=non stop-watching movie all day all night), finally I am the Queen of Melodrama return! #dazzling. It's been about 3 months I never touch my laptop to watch any drama. I really miss this job. 幸せな! If I have been really into the drama, then I will forget around me, forget eating, forget bathing and so on. All I do just watching movie and snacking. Ewww...

Okay, what drama will we discuss now? It's Panda and Hedgehog. Hmm, by reading the title, I can see this movie must be comedy romantic drama. After I watch first episode, yay! It's totally my genre. I love drama with entertain first episode. After review first episode I will decide to continue watching or stop. And I decided to continue watching this drama. Now I've reached episode #9 of 16.
____________________________________________________________________________
Official Website
Title : Panda and Hedgehog / Miss Panda and Mr. Hedgehog
Language : Korea
Cast: Lee Donghae (이동해), Yoon Seung-ah (윤승아), Choi Jin-hyeok (최진혁), Yoo So-yeong
(유소영), etc.

Panda & Hedgehog's Role Chart

Brief Synopsis
Pan Da Yang (Yoon Seung-ah) was an orphan who lives with her aunt and her sister only. She's well known as Panda and she inherited a cake shop from her parents, Café Panda. Without any skill of making cake, she decided to seek a competent pattisier and it brought her to a handsome pattisier named Go Seung Ji. Go Seung Ji (well known as Hedgehog) was a brilliant pattisier. His background was not quite clear and he have been jailed before he become pattisier. After out of jail, he wanted to proof to Saint Honoré manager who offened his status and reject his cake.

One day, Panda's childhood friend Choi Won Il came to see her and her Café  Shop. Choi Won Il has crushed with her since she accompanied him while he's upset due to lost his real father. Choi Won Il also inherit a cake café and coincident was Saint Honoré. The manager who offened Hedgehog was Choi Won Il step father. The conflict begin after Hedgehog and Choi Won Il have same problem with that Saint Honoré Manager and in other side they fell in love with same girl, Panda!
____________________________________________________________________________
Collection of Panda and Hedgehog Pictures
please click image to see original size
 
Official Pictures of Panda and Hedgehog
During Press Conference
credit: Hancinema, ichanela
See More Official HQ Pictures!
____________________________________________________________________________
Watch Drama Online!
via Epdrama | KDrama
____________________________________________________________________________
Well, I love this Korean drama cause it show soooo many delicious and cute cakes. Not only cake, this movie also present macaroon, cupcake and other sweets that makes me really want to taste even for one bite. We also can find so many new comer actress and actor that may familiar because Hedgehhog was portrayed by Lee Donghae who famous as Most Romantic and Melancholic Super Junior member and he has experienced as an actor in a Taiwan Drama: Skip Beat. I think Lee Donghae-ssi improves his skill in acting a lot. He can portray brilliant Mr. Pâtissier very well and naturally. And Miss. Panda who portrayed by Yoon Seungah-ssi was also often seen in many Korean movies. Even took small part, but her existence in drama Moon Embrace The Sun and Playful Kiss can attract my attention due to her cute face. I bet you will not believe she is '83-liner if you see her cute and sweet candy smile.

In the middle of this drama, there was a scene when a guest's girlfriend was attending Café Panda and she's Fujii Mina (藤井美菜) She acted as a Japanese Star, Shiratori Mina who fell for So Seung Ji's macaroon #melted. First time I saw her in that Drama, I am not sure she is Fujii Mina cause she looks thinner than she was in Bloody Monday, and SHE SPEAKS KOREAN FLUENTLY! She even got right accent #die. She became cameo there, 하하하  I just feel relieve that at least there is one Japanese actress can debut in Korean, just like Korean artist did in Japan. I think it just fair. ほほほほ I will be waiting for next Japanese Star debut in Korea, so it will be easier to find them all in one scene. 하하하

0 Candies on "Movie | Ms. Panda & Mr. Hedgehog"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez