20121118

Mr. Marshmallow Series | Friend's Friend

Posted by Princess Candy at 10:02 AM
"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment" ― Sarah Dessen, The Truth About Forever
____________________________________________________________________________
If you read my posting about Oppa in (Don't Leave Us! A ― confeitōs series), one of my best friend, you will not hard to imagine my position in this entry. Oppa's friend and coincide is his cousin, it's Mr. Marshmallow. He has same Kasta so it's not something that could be surprised for I guess.

For Balinese people,  someone who get that kind of Kasta (one of highest Kasta in Bali) is inadvertently related each other. It's hard to believe thing yet funny, to keep their generation in same Kasta, most of them will marry their relatives. Let me explain to make it easier to get: Balinese people is a paternity inheritance which means a woman who marrying a Balinese man will follow his heritage officially, include Kasta itself.

In Bali there are 4 kind of Kasta consist of: (from top to down level)
  1. Brahmana: Ida Ayu (Woman), Ida Bagus (Man)
  2. Raja : Cok Istri (Woman), Cok (Man), Agung Istri (Woman), Agung (Man)
  3. Ksatria : Gusti Ayu (Woman), Gusti (Man)
  4. Budak : none, Pasek
So, to keep regenerate Higher Kasta in Bali, Balinese woman should marry at least same Kasta-leveled Man and no wonder why matchmaking in Bali with same Kasta is an ordinary stuff. For my case, it's a quite unfavorable situation beacuse my Kasta is not same level with him, fortunately mine is lower so I still have chance to make him mine, けけけ #dreaming. His lover for now, as long as I know is has same level Kasta with him. I think as a High Kasta-Holder he will choose same level to regenerate their descents. That's what I thought to cheer my mind only. 하하하

Aha, connected with title, Oppa my friend doesn't know at all about my existence in Mr. Marshmallow live. At least, I don't want to drag him to my private problem and moreover Mr. Marshmallow has a girl friend. I don't want Oppa will get bad influence because of me. Let my existence as a shadow only.

But in the deepest of my heart I still have a wish of being his forever-after lover.
____________________________________________________________________________
Theme song for this entry: Take A Look Through My Eyes (Bridge of Terrabitia OST)  | There will be time on this journey, All you'll see is darkness. Out there somewhere daylight finds you, If you keep believing!

0 Candies on "Mr. Marshmallow Series | Friend's Friend"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez