20121118

Mr. Marshmallow Series | First Meeting

Posted by Princess Candy at 8:57 AM
I can't remember hw exactly we met at first time but I am pretty sure first comment that I gave to him right after met him is "Hey, you are really cute" and that first meeting ended up with his grumbling. At that moment I didn't realize how bothering my comment was for a boy especially for him. Maybe he just felt upset or offended by a completely stranger like me. So far I know, he is one of my best friend's Junior High School classmate and ye didn't know me at all. And I bet he didn't recognize that meeting which is a very special moment for my life. And why would he remembered a nerdy girl and completely stranger like me able gain a notice from him? I even don't dare to dream.
____________________________________________________________________________

The song for this entry: Canon (Pachelbel) At The Dolphin Bay Version

0 Candies on "Mr. Marshmallow Series | First Meeting"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez