20121118

Mr. Marshmallow Series Can't Stop Admiring You

Posted by Princess Candy at 7:58 AM

Mirror mirror in the wall, who is the most fairest boy in the world? It's you, my pretty boy.
Hey, you Mister Marshmallow! Can you hear that?
____________________________________________________________________________

He even can win my heart every time I see him, even repeat and repeat again, my heart will be chilled out and thrilled but that feeling even got me addicted. I don't now what makes him so special. He's not tall but he's surely sweet. He can own everyone's heart if he smile I guess. He creates something that not everyone can called beauty.

I don't know why I become like this. Can't chat with him makes my heart in so much deep pain. I feel like nothing to do and feel like I lost my soul. After I chat with him and left behind, it just feel like I was dumping by my exact boyfriend tough he's not. But after I see his face through his picture it boost my mood into the highest level and I can's stop smiling. Is it the power of love or I've just got love intoxication?
____________________________________________________________________________

Theme songs for this entry:

0 Candies on "Mr. Marshmallow Series Can't Stop Admiring You"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez