20121117

Mr. Marshmallow Series | Love Intoxicated

Posted by Princess Candy at 9:28 PM

ღ Love...
ღ Loving someone is not as simple as we write it. It can change ur smile, change your whole world. You even can be other people when you get into it.
____________________________________________________________________________
 
And now, I think I am in love with someone. I don't know it is really love or just a desire that can come and go or just possesed by admiration to him.

I can hear his voice when I want to, I even can see him through dream if I really really miss him. It's quite long time being like so stupid like this. Yeah, being in love means being a fool. I try to hide him in the deepest of my heart and keep him in my candy jar but it failed! He always jumps as my imagination and I will end up texting him.

I think if I continue my habit texting him and always try to find all about him, it will hurt my heart more. I think I have to stop thinking about him and try to distract my mind from all those connection to him. He's to much addicted for me, just like a candy.

Okay, to measure how much I get addicted to him, let me show ya! | 3 points out of 3 (Total 30 points)
(3) Always
(2) Sometimes
(1) Never

How Much I Got Intoxicated? (¬,¬)
____________________________________________________________________________
  1. I smile when see his picture | always (3)
  2. I checked his status everyday | everyday (3)
  3. I text him first | almost (2)
  4. My heart beat faster when he's around | always (3)
  5. Talk about him | it's restricted for me (1)
  6. Everything related to him being my first interest | always (3)
  7. Pray, to make him mine | always (3)
  8. Thinking of him in free time | always (3)
  9. Jealous with his GF | sometimes (2)
  10. Screen cap our conversation | when it's become awkward moment (”‾з‾)  (2) 
____________________________________________________________________________

See? I got 25 points out of 30 おーっ. I should know this for a long time before I play this dangerous game. I should know the side effect is addicted to him. So, how can I get cessation from him? I will find it soon, I promised! #optimist! (˘-˘)ง

0 Candies on "Mr. Marshmallow Series | Love Intoxicated"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez