20121117

Welcome To My Candy Jar, Mister Marshmallow!

Posted by Princess Candy at 7:30 PM

Wise people said "Someone who spread their love excessively for real has no love in their live. They just pretend to love and be loved"
____________________________________________________________________________
That's why I make this blog. I will hide my identity, but not completely. I will show him how much I love him through this blog, just for decreasing my lack of capability to get near to you and just to make you realize how I love you with my rest of life. Who is he? He's Mr Marshmallow!

Maybe you are not the one, but for now, I think I will think of you for the rest of my life. My feeling to you isn't a joke I never beg you to feel pity for me, I just want you know, I have such feeling for you. I don't know how to distribute my stress apropos you because I can't own you. I know I shouldn't let this feeling develop bigger and become like addiction state. But I really thank to you that you showed me the power of love and love is not just about having each other, love is something that make ur heart pounding and fluttering more, unstable mood, sacrifice to make our love happy and the most important one is comfortable. You gave me that precious feeling when I think about you, be next to you, hugged by you and chat with you.

Last but not least I send my sincerity and thank to you!
Regard,

Princess Candy
____________________________________________________________________________
View Complete Stories of Mister Marshmallow Series by clicking title below!
  1. An Introduction
  2. Can't Stop Admiring You
  3. First Meeting
  4. Friend's Friend
  5. He and His Lip Service
  6. Dear Diary...

0 Candies on "Welcome To My Candy Jar, Mister Marshmallow!"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez