20121117

My Passions of Life

Posted by Princess Candy at 7:18 PM

Well, it's just random if I talked about this. I event don't know which label should I put into this entry. ㅋㅋㅋWhatever! I think I will put a lollipop candy for this entry (ʃƪ˘˘ﻬ) Don't protest! (ˇ▽ˇ)-c<ˇ_ˇ) Okay, here we go!

I think I am just a girl with a simple thought, without any barrier live my life. I am a kind of a girl who easily get arouse but suddenly stuck in the middle of it and vacuum for a while til I get my inspiration and or my passion back, then I will continue what I start. Shortly, I am easily interrupted but I am the one who will complete my task til end. For example, now I really want to be a blogger who can attract more reader and myself. I will improve my blog with high excitement but suddenly I will stop blogging just because my passion of blogging gone or...I can't find the resolution to make my blog better. That's the problem, consistency! I think I have an artist soul which means I have a a talent, but my mood and inspiration is my soul. Yeah, it's just a fine execution I guess. ㅋㅋㅋ

Well, I want to tell you something:
1. I really want to be a mangaka (a Japanese comic maker) a pro one! All I need is a set of drawing tool box, but I don't have ny of them. With my speciality of manipulate, I change my artwork through Adobe photoshop and you know, it's tiring. I really want my time and my tool box. While waiting, I guess I will keep drawing to filled my spare time and keep my ability to draw.
2. I really want to be a fashion blogger. I always amused and envy to a fashion blogger. They are shining. Beside, I really admire fashion icon such as: Taylor Swift, Gemma Ward and Keiko Kitagwa. I wonder, are they really a person or angel without wings? (´▽`ʃƪ). Well, there are so many Fashion blogger that I saw while I blogwalk fascinated me. For example: Stain in The Uniform, Cherry Blossoms Girl, and so many web/blogs can inspire me. But honestly, I know I don't have any inclusion to become one of them because:
  • I am not rich so I can't buy a branded clothes that really happening, depend on years or weather.
  • I am not sexy and tall so, will I take someone's picture to be presented in my blog? NO WAY!
  • I am a kind of odd fashionista. 하하하, with these ones, I will completely excluded being a fashion blogger. 
Well, as long as I can do fashion, I am okay. --> Excuse again. (‾‾‾.‾‾‾“)

3. I really want to be a writer. It's really big deal for me. Since I was young, I put my attention more to write and read. And being writer is not as simple as everybody thought. To present another point of view and really simple but fantastic story is very difficult. I try so many times to complete my stories, but I can't complete them all. I need more energy to imagine the plot, the character and sinking into the storyline. Sometime it makes me tired and I ended up with a give up. I do really want to be a writer. Someday, I will present my books to you. One of them contain of shorts stories (that maybe inspired by my true life), and the others are produced by the power of my imagination. All I can do to reach my dream become writer is concentrate, learn more about life, more concern to my environment and keep widen my imagination. 頑張ってください! 아자 아자, Fighting!

0 Candies on "My Passions of Life"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez