20121117

Mr. Marshmallow Series | An Introduction

Posted by Princess Candy at 7:58 PM

If he is a candy, he must be a marshmallow! 
____________________________________________________________________________

Why marshmallow? Because he has sense to tease someone and have energy to make them to taste it. It will melt, fill our mouth and hard to tell how its taste. Before we comment about the the taste we've gotten addicted. Because of its smoothness and sweet, make us want some more.

Same like Marshmallow, he has a silent energy to attract my attention even if I don't want to notice. After I ignore him once I will curse myself due to regret and I will pay back to give him much more attention. He's so sweet and funny in his way and that's why I got addicted to him.

So, Let Me Introduce Mr. Marshmallow!
 ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Who? | Mr. Marshmallow
  • Date of Birth? |  February, 27th 1990
  • Occupation? | Doctor wannabe
  • Why him? |  Because he has a good sense of humour, he's like a free bird, out of box and can live being him self. He's a little bit naughty (ˇ▽ˇ)
 ____________________________________________________________________________

After I write this entry, then I realize, I have same boy interest with same criteria such as:
  • White/bright skin (but there's a case I fall for totally colored-skin man, he's foreigner tough)
  • Sweet/handsome with a good shape of his nose
  • A little bit naughty
  • Has a good lip service but cool
Oh God, If I continue being like this, can I get married? (‾‾‾.‾‾‾“)

0 Candies on "Mr. Marshmallow Series | An Introduction"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez