20121121

Movie | Why Should Love Baifern, Mario and Kao?

Posted by Princess Candy at 6:48 AM

ฮัลโหล...

Tonight I will offer you special menu: Thai Candies named Pimchanok Leuwisedpaiboon and Mario Maurer #むきゃ#drooling. Both of them are Thailand movie stars and top models which famous as couple in a Thai-Movie, "A crazy Little Thing Called Love" aka ( (First Love). As it title, this movie's genre is romance and wrapped by daily comedy. This movie is light movie which lift up a simple story about how the world tastes while we got our first love. Watching this movie give me another sensation other than Japanese or Korean Movie. It contains simple humor but smart and entertain. Really enjoy watching this movie.

Well, back to topic, now let me introduce our new guest stars in this jar:
____________________________________________________________________________
Phimchanok Leuwisedpaiboon
Official Fanclub
  • Name: Pimchanok Leuwisedpaiboon (พิมพ์ชนก ลือวิเศษไพบูลย์)
  • Nickname: Fern/Baifern (ใบเฟิร์น)
  • Profession: Actress
  • Date of birth: September 30, 1992
  • Birthplace: Bangkok
  • Height: 165cm
  • Blood Type: B
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Hobbies: Drawing, Playing Piano
  • Education: Nawamintarashinutid School 
  • Movies: | Power Kids | Bangkok Knock Out | Love Summer | Suddenly It's Magic  | etc... |
source: asianpopcorn
Phimchanok (well known as Baifern) was born in Thailand, her background is a model and first debut as actress during portrayed Nam in "A Crazy Little Thing Called Love". I like her face and her smile, so natural, beauty, and she has an angelic aura. I don't know why she looks like angel who hides her wings and her kindness seen through her eyes. ㅋㅋㅋ. That's why I really admire her. I really want become as beauty as her. Now, she's my new inspiration and her role as Nam even give courage to make my mind up. After watching this movie I think I have to walk my dream, even it hurts it will open my eyes to look at the other side and see there's always another mountain to climb (˘-˘)ง

One thing I curious most about her was, is she a Chinese-descendent? Or almost Thailand-movie stars are Chinese look like #dizzy. But after I see THIS PICTURE, I am 95% sure she is becuse look at her father, totally Chinese-look like 하하하 Okay, forget it! Intermezzo only (~˘▼˘)~
____________________________________________________________________________
Mario Maurer
Official Fansclub
credit: as tagged
First time she him in "A Crazy Little Thing Called Love", I can't believe my eyes. I might be haluccinated or something what I was seeing. Is he Korean or West-Descendent or maybe dark knight fallen from Gotham City? Well, my prediction is almost right. He's West-Descendent. His father is Germany and her mother is half Chinese and half Thailand. So, he has all of merits from 3 different countries, and that's make his face gorgeous. I can see he has a flawless skin, a trained-body that even make a female jealous of his beauty. In my opinion, his beauty even win over Korean 꽃미남 (kkotminam). Ups! He also has a great talent as actor. I've read so many articles about him and it said "He's able to win movie commentator and all he got most just end with good critics". Because of his gorgeous face and his great talent, he shines as Thailand Prince and starring so many movies as main lead actor.
____________________________________________________________________________

Introducing New Rising Star: Jirayu La-ongmanee!
Tumblr Tag: Jirayu La-ongmanee

credit: humming
Ahhhh, 귀엽다!! That's first reaction I gave to him when watching him in his movie! This "fellow" is just so cute. His face and reaction just reminds me with my younger brother, Prince Ice. After search his name, I even love him more. His name is really cute and ear-catching (not as hard as pronounce other native Thai-ovie star หัวเราะ #slapped) He's a Thai Newcomer Star well known as "Ped" in Suckseed. Suckseed is a Thai comedy movie about friendship and music. As a new lead actor, his acting was awesome. He also has a good skill in playing guitar. As I read in some articles, he has tasted being in one movie production with Mario Maurer at Love in Siam as young Mario. This movie is also one of most recommended Thai movie who lift Mario's name. Since then, Kao's existence was productively raised. He also dubbed as Thai Next Big Thing or Next Mario Maurer. Responding that, he made statement that he's not Mario, he also shine in different way from Mario. Mario is handsome in his way so do him. It can not be compared just by looking at their age gap. LOL. Well, I just want to shine together with you, Kao! *blink*
____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I've already elaborated the reason why we should love those three little angel without wings. I bet you agree with me. *kicked.

Last but not least, I've heard issue from my friend's friend (a Thai girl). She said almost all boys/man in Thailand have a make up set/ their own beauty case which more complete than a girl, eww, I don't know is that issue true or not. But if I think about it twice and consider about "Miss Kathoey (Ladyboy) Thailand" and their movie star angelic face, I guess that's issue may be true XDDD Whatever! Now is flower boy era. We have to keep all boys stay in beauty. LOL. 


0 Candies on "Movie | Why Should Love Baifern, Mario and Kao?"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez