20121119

Calibpe Series | A Big Dream

Posted by Princess Candy at 5:14 AM
Dare to dream big, react fast!
____________________________________________________________________________
Hello お客様, I've just come from money changer just now. I and Earth are going to Singapore soon. Ayay! This is our first abroad vacation. Before I was there with other friend, Vio. You know to buy SGD is not as simple as we thought because it can be "not-ready-stock". Luckily we got it. I buy SGD 304 and Earth buy SGD 252. We plan buy about same mount next month.

I really excited go there not because going abroad (I've been there once) but this is my first trip my best friend, Earth abroad. We have planned it since we were young, maybe when we are in senior high school, in the middle of our imagination. I never thought our plan will be realized soon. I hope I can trip around Asia before 25 years old. I will work hard and collect money as much as I can so I capable pick my family member together.

Or maybe I will find my Prince and we can trip abroad to date under Cherry Blossom tree or 花見, or picnic in White Christmas. Yeah, that day will come soon and I believe it. My Prince just a little bit get lost, he will find my jar soon so we can get along together happily ever-after. けけけ

My Resolution for Next Year
____________________________________________________________________________
  1. Being a good and dedicated intern!
  2. Find my Lost Prince!
  3. Collect money as much as possible to realized my dream to touch Cherry Blossom and take my picture under it!
  4. Make this blog bigger and well known!
  5. Add new friends as much as possible!
  6. Become more beauty and grow my hair a lot!
God, please lead my to your way and let me find my happiness in this world.
____________________________________________________________________________
Theme Songs: 
Dream It Out Loud (Have Dream Will Travel OST) | If we just cut the tie lines, then we can simply sail away...
ღ Fly High (Acoustic OST) | High high jump up high! Run to the world, It’ll be one moment of the time I've spent in this long life...

0 Candies on "Calibpe Series | A Big Dream"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez