20121118

Calibpe Series | He's Back!

Posted by Princess Candy at 11:21 AM
He's back! Who? Oppa! One of my partners in crime finally showed his shadow to us and dance hula-hula to celebrate it. バンザイ! けけ. After a hundred year never shown his face finally our lovely Oppa come to us. Even he just show his tired face he always try to joke around. Not funny at all, but at least the reason he come just want to accompany me to a Japanese Festival (called Dejafu). Well, I actually don't want to attend this festival  which I always did for 3 years in row. But this year I have strong reason why I should avoid this festival due to personal reason to someone I want to avoid a girl who has a relationship with a-failed-engage-boyfriend-wannabe. 

I don't know how to start explain about this guy. Okay, let me call him Mr. Caramel! My parents (especially my Mom) wanted to "engage" me with this Mr. Caramel. Mr. Caramel is a medical student too and take his intern in other Island. First time I know this ridiculous plan, of course I reject it, hardly! But with my Mom and his family master plan, finally pay attention to him BUT not fall for him. He's just got my sympathy! That's all! And suddenly, without any sign of his seriousness about this situation, my parents and his parents suddenly become closer just like we have such relationship. His father and my mother even pretend as if they are "real family" or something like that! Hello, he even didn't try to confess his true feeling to me. As I catched the situation before, he likes me that's all I knew from his parents and his sisters. Aha! We go to the point now! A girl who I avoid in this festival was his younger sister, eww! 
This is it's banner, Fukudako. FYI, Fukudako means: Lucky Octopus
You know why? Because Mr. Caramel suddenly appear in social network and BBM as if giving a press conference that he's in relationship with other girl! Hello, please! I was not jealous at all, but I think the way he did it just too rude. Why didn't explain his parents especially his dad that he has other girl instead try to make me as his fiancee? Whatever, I don't care about his and his family existence and I don't wanna know so I delete his and his sister's contact from my cellphone.
The place is quite small, but really comfortable.

Okay, back to main story. Oppa finally is back! After do some seductions and almost all of them were failed, I finally could attract him with cosplay(コスプレ)-reason. Ayay! He's a Japanese lover I guess. He said his favorite girl was Japanese and almost of his ex are Japanese or Japanese look like (ˇ▼ˇ) With that, he lost his reason to avoid us again. Even other Calibpe Cleo Square can not accompany me, he still come from his residence in other city to accompany me! I am so happy his return was not totally different from before. He still Oppa that I know. His kindness still like before.

This is menu sample. Almost as complete as Sushi Tei ほほほほ
Well, we both finally didn't attend that festival tough it because it's too late, 2 hours from schedule. And it makes Opungie really mad at me and the situation become awkward. Well, I and Oppa decided to visit Earth's house, our lovely base camp beside my house. Ayay! In the middle of our journey, we tried to called other Calibpe's member such as Air and Lichong Wei, Choi Yuna was not able to reach cause she had another event to attend. But, all of them can not get into this first celebration meet with our lovely Oppa. That's okay. We really enjoyed travel in the city with my small car and food travelling too. We chose Fukudako, a Japanese restaurant near my house, bought takoyaki (たこ焼き) and okonomiyaki (お好み焼き). Really a great gathering. 

These are our orders: akoyaki (たこ焼き) and okonomiyaki (お好み焼き)
Yes he's back. But I know his mind still can not be shared with us. He might look talkative but what he said just nonsense and joke only. He sometime tell about how poor he is and didn't have any money left, but after we respon it with told him to seek a job, he will distract the conversation. He always like that. Oppa, why you keep being like this? I think he has a personal crisis. Well, I just want all of us will stay strong together and find our happiness very soon. After that we will build our kingdom that will not be able to destroy called FRIENDSHIP.
____________________________________________________________________________
Theme Song for this entry:

0 Candies on "Calibpe Series | He's Back!"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez