20121210

Random | Amazing Singapore

Posted by Princess Candy at 1:02 AM

A Saint Augustine of Hippo said, The world is a book, so I don't want to stay in one page!
____________________________________________________________________________
As my entry before, I had a plan to the cleanest country in South East Asia, Singapore. Even Singapore is the smallest country in South East Asia, this country has the finest financial and law. I have been here once and the first time I came here, my first comment to this country is "tidy or well-organized". We can find everything easily. You just need to read instruction et voila it will be done soon.

Singapore is a multicultural country. It consists of 3 large of culture branches: Malayan, Chinese and Tamil. As I see this country is dominated by Chinese culture. I really enjoyed traveling here because most people speak English well and we can read instruction with English too.
Mass Rapid Transportation in SG
I traveled around Singapore via Mass Rapid Transport (MRT)― train that famous among local. Just like other developed country, Singapore also has a well developed transportation like MRT, LRT beside we can use any private transport like taxi, car, or motorcycle. But for me, as a poor traveler student I'd prefer MRT to transportation (using 3 day pass-Singaporean Tourist Pass)

SG Most Point of View
Next, I will share you so many interesting famous places that may be your destinations such as: Marina Bay and The Sky Garden, Singapore River, Singapore Flyer, Singapore Indoor Stadium, Universal Studio Singapore, and Garden by The Bay. Please take a look!
The Great Art Science Museum and Famous Marina Bay
Singapore Flyer will bring you to the highest Sky in SG
Singapore Indoor Stadium, famous as place to held international concert
Welcome To Sentosa Island, A Singaporean Wonderland
Meet your favorite Idols in USS
Feel the sensation of Universal Studio, I bet you won't wanna go home
Shop Til You Drop in USS!
End your journey in this peaceful earth's heaven, SG Gardens by The Bay!
For complete information, you can visit yoursingapore.com to your guidance to travel here. Hope you will enjoy this pleasure soon.

0 Candies on "Random | Amazing Singapore"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez