20121213

Mr. Marshmallow Series | My December

Posted by Princess Candy at 5:20 AM
“If I die, I will wait for you, do you understand? No matter how long. I will watch from beyond to make sure you live every year you have to its fullest, and then we’ll have so much to talk about when I see you again… (Bones)” ― Jeaniene Frost
____________________________________________________________________________

This is a kind of pleasant that may be I overjoy in this year. I may thank to God to having such feeling. I hope this feeling will keep warming my days starting from now.

For him who deserved my love I hope you got my feeling right away. All I want from you is your love. We may love each other but the time this love come to us is not right.

I think I should keep waiting for you in silence. I do hope you understand how does my silence sent message to you that I wait for you, in the rain, in pain, in love.

For you my December, thanks for giving this kind of sweet memories, of our meeting, our separating, our love story.

____________________________________________________________________________
soundtrack: Shampoo―After School

0 Candies on "Mr. Marshmallow Series | My December"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez