20121128

Mr. Marsmallow Series | I Miss You

Posted by Princess Candy at 5:45 PM
The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.
____________________________________________________________________________
Dear Mr. Marshmallow
I don't know if you jinx on me or not but I just feel  jinxed by you that's why my mind only full of you. I actually enjoy this feeling, this satisfaction of loving someone that I never did for last 6 years. It feels like turn back time and being young again.
____________________________________________________________________________
どきどき. Thump thump, thump, thump...
I can feel my heart thumping inside like the scene of romantic drama that I use to watch...
____________________________________________________________________________
But, I know the problem is, you are someone else boyfriend which means we can't having each other we can not be seen together because it will be best crime. I know being cheated by someone you love is worst, that's why I keep my feeling away from you.

I don't know if you know my feeling, but I really miss you right now. It's been 2 weeks already and we haven't seen each other are killing me inside. I don't know how do you feel, are our feeling same? Do you miss me? I always ask such question in my mind when there's no sign of your existence. I always try to keep contact with you but I think it's still to far. I think our fate is not belong together.

In the deepest of my heart I can accept our condition, but if we continue like this I will never get married and can't move on then. So what's should I do?

You told me you fell in love me once, it's that just a joke? Or it's only in my mind only? Still, I can't rid of this feeling away. Not yet. If you really can't be mine, that's okay. I will let you go slowly, but not now I think. Until the day's come, just let learn how does love work to me. Yes, love someone is not difficult task, but it's full of surprise and all I can do just let it flow...
____________________________________________________________________________
Flames to dusts, lovers to friends, why do all good things come to and end?

0 Candies on "Mr. Marsmallow Series | I Miss You"

Post a Comment

 

A Jar of Candies Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez